1. I am often: a writer, a friend, a lover, a bitca, a goof, a student getting the first of several degrees in social work/psychology, and a crazy person. Not in that order and usually more than one at the same time. I am also much more than the individual parts, as well as the sum of the whole, and the product of the pieces.
2. I love fandoms. The ones I am currently invested in are: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel: the Series, How I Met Your Mother, X-men (certain flavors) Harry Potter, Bones, Lord of the Rings, Dollhouse, The Prince of Tennis, Glee, Queer as Folk (US) and anything else I see and like. As Faith said, want, take, have. Do you have a fandom you love that I have not mentioned here? Please, share. I am always open to new things. All of the above can (and have been) crossed in strange ways.
3. I write, as mentioned. The pairings I adore include but are so not limited to (I also read all of these pairings): Spike/just about anyone, Willow/just about anyone, Angel/Willow/Spike (in any combo), the Buffybot (I have a sickness, and I love it), Faith/(Buffy, Xander, Willow), Xander/Spike, Barney/Lily, Barney/Ted (so far for HIMYM), Gambit/Wolverine (or Remy/Logan), Snape/(Harry, Remus, Sirius, Lucius, Voldemort), Lucius/anyone that is dub con/non con/nasty, Draco/Hermione, Draco/Harry, Draco/Ron, Draco/Severus, Aragon/Arwen, Aragorn/Legolas, The Hobbits (yes, this is a multiple pairing, lol), Elrond/Legolas, Glorfindel/Elrond, any of the elves with Aragorn, Tezu/Fuji, Momoshiro/Kaidoh, Kurt/Blaine, Booth/Brennan, Hodgins/Angela, Nigel/Hodgins, Angela/Brennan, and more that I absolutely cannot bring to mind right now.
4. I also love getting mail - if you want to send me any, comment on one of my posts or send me a message.
5. I am, as they are commonly called, a witch. This means, loosely, that yes, I am also Pagan, my new year has just passed, and the last time I sacrificed a goat was to chase off a Jehovah's Witness (j/k).
6. Other interests (because I do have them!): movies (all kinds, a big fan of the Hitchcock oeuvre), a big anime fan, a collector of obscure music, Goodwill hunting, Taylor Swift, concerts, musicals (Wicked!), theatre, opera, kabuki, wine, being a quasi-gourmand, imitating Julia Child, and coffee/tea. I adore comparing and contrasting different flavors. The only commercial (fast food) coffee I will drink is Dutch Bros.
Thanksgiving Drabble Challenge 2011 list can be found here.
This lovely banner was made by arina_summer....thank you for letting me show it off!
This uber-sweet Bones/Booth banner was made for me by the super awesome sweetiepebbles!
|Marriage is love.|
|spikefic is love|
|brought to you by the isLove Generator|
Credit for the above four colorbars go to beth_icons.